Projects & Services Solution
The implementation of projects or works involving materials, services or equipment over a specific period of time requires rigorous management of costs, profits and profitability Project management is a critical factor in competitiveness, so a system is needed that will promote meticulous control over every one of your organisation's ongoing projects. This module is intended for companies that need to manage a process over a period of time, analysing costs, profits and profitability. Examples of this would be companies operating in civil construction and public works.
This is a high value-added tool that provides:
- Project information (customer, conditions and appendices).
- Configurable project statuses.
- Automated transition between statuses, allowing the system to update the status of a project on the basis of completed tasks.
- Project Spreadsheet, allowing various types of cost estimates (e.g. manpower, equipment, materials, expenses).
- Classification of project operations in all Logistics and Treasury modules.
- Classification of operations from the perspective of the project.
- Analysis of profitability, costs and profits at every stage in the project.
- Use of internal document technology to facilitate control of project operations and guarantee streamlining between the various
- types of logistics operations associated with the project (e.g. consumption, purchases, etc.).
- Invoicing support in accordance with the project invoicing method.
- Invoicing support based on actual consumption or instalments.
- Detailed consumption record, with information of associated resources.
- Projects with pre-sales and after-sales costs.
- Analyses from the perspective of the customer, the project and the company.
- Drill-down technology increases ease of navigation, meaning that the amounts presented can be justified with a simple click.
Comprehensively integrated with the Logistics area, ERP's After-sales Services module meets the needs of companies that
provide technical assistance for equipment and software. Similarly, companies with a large amount of equipment, and which have
technical departments, can use ERP After-sales Services as a support tool for departmental management.With this product, you can: log requests for equipment repairs and software assistance; control serial numbers and guarantees; issue and control assistance contracts; manage the technicians' schedules; access the databases of most-frequent problems; invoice parts; and have total control over the efficiency and profitability of the technical department.
The areas covered include:
- Customer Assistance
- Consultations and Charts