Sage Pastel My Business 2016
Sage Pastel My Business 2016: The complete business software solution for start-up and small businesses
Sage Pastel My Business is designed specifically for businesses that are starting up. It’s user-friendly and lets you prepare your accounts and statements quickly and easily. You can make the most of your time by focusing on making sales and running your business. With the functionality of the Sage Pastel My Business dashboard, at just a glance, you have critical information instantly available, like who owes you money. You are able to track item quantities, costs, and purchases, and effectively manage your bank accounts, credit cards, and general company expenses.
Sage Pastel My Business is the perfect way to start computerizing your start-up or small business financials. It's simple and easy to use and you don't have to be an accountant to understand the functionality.
Now you can now track data separately by location, department, or profit center with a single, easy to access the report.
Get The Information You Need
For a bird's eye view of your business, the Dashboard in Sage Pastel My Business is the quickest and easiest way to get an overview of how your business is doing. Dashboard Widgets can be added or removed to display only the details most relevant to your business.
- Manage your tasks with the Sage Pastel My Business To-Do List which reminds you of who owes you money and whom you owe money to.
- See who your best customers are on the Dashboard Top Customers by Sales view, or which Customers you need to keep an eye on in the Dashboard Top Customers by Outstanding Balance view.
- Want to see how sales are going? Look at the Dashboard Sales History graph. Detailed information can be seen by clicking on a bar in the chart.
- Which of your items is your money-spinner? The Dashboard Top Selling Items highlights your best performers giving quantities sold and sales values.
- The Drill Down feature in Sage Pastel My Business lets you look deeper into information that is presented on the screen. This drill-down functionality is available on the Dashboard as well as report previews.
Manage your Customers, Suppliers, and Inventory
Using Sage Pastel My Business, you can manage your customers, suppliers and inventory items. As you process, Sage Pastel My Business keeps track of sales per customer and per item, and purchases by supplier and item. You can create custom categories, supplier categories, and item categories to analyze your sales.
- Create professional invoices quickly using Sage Pastel My Business and find out how easy it is to manage what your customers owe you and how to get paid faster.
- You can create recurring invoices quickly and easily for each customer that needs to pay you the same amount each month.
Manage Your Bank Accounts
You can manage all your money with unlimited bank and credit card accounts in Sage Pastel My Business. You can easily and quickly process payments, receipts, and bank transfers. Sage Pastel My Business will even remember which account, customer or supplier to use based on the description you enter while you are working!
- You can also import your bank statements instead of capturing each transaction. You will save time by mapping transactions where Sage Pastel My Business will automatically assign the correct accounts each time you import a bank statement.
- Reconcile your bank accounts in seconds and make use of the many reports available in Sage Pastel My Business to view your banking transactions. Use the Banking Dashboard Widget to display your banks and credit cards, with balances, and a graph of the last 2 months movements.